Monday, June 11, 2007

Exiting Weekend



On Saturday 9.6, Momo and her mom Kayo came all the way from Okayama to visit Bea&Run and me Lili. I was waiting on my favorite bench in Bella Park. Momo and me started our favorite Pro-wrestling match and after we all cooled down in the river. In the evening Kyoko, Bea&Run's mom, prepared a fantastic healthy dinner for everyone and we spend the whole evening at her new place, boy was I tired....

On Sunday we all drove to Sanda 'Dog Land' and more than 30 Beagles came to play together. In the afternoon I tried an Agility class in Takarazuka and now I need some rest hihii....

1 comment:

bearun said...

It was so---nice, relax, fun weekend. Our babies looks happy.
The first half of the week, my babies were little bit tired. They must have been sleeping whole day.
Let's plan another exciting outing together(^^♪